HoustonHandyman.com Trademark Policy
HoustonHandyman.com have a reputation for providing high-quality services and the HoustonHandyman.com trademarks are important corporate assets and requires that they be used properly. To preserve its reputation and protect its trademarks, HoustonHandyman.com diligently guards against any violation of its trademarks. HoustonHandyman.com acknowledges the desire of third parties to show affiliation with HoustonHandyman.com. Without written permission from HoustonHandyman.com, however, you should not use the trademarks, service marks, or names in a manner that suggests affiliation or association. Only parties with written permission from HoustonHandyman.com are allowed to use the trademarks in accordance with applicable terms.
HoustonHandyman.com maintains the trademarks, which take various forms and may include letters, words, logos, designs, images, slogans, colors, product shapes, product packaging, and sound. Please note, however, that this listing is not all-inclusive and the absence of any mark on this list does not mean that it is not a HoustonHandyman.com trademark. Certain activities may constitute infringement or dilution of HoustonHandyman.com trademarks, and are not permitted. Please review the following list of ways to avoid unauthorized use of HoustonHandyman.com trademarks:
• Do not use a HoustonHandyman.com trademark or name in a manner that is likely to cause confusion about the origin of any product, service, material, course, technology, program or other offerings.
• Unless you have prior permission, do not use a HoustonHandyman.com trademark or name in a manner that is likely to give the impression or otherwise imply an affiliation or association between you, your products or services, and HoustonHandyman.com, or any of its products, services, programs, materials, or other offerings.
• Do not use the HoustonHandyman.com corporate logo or any other HoustonHandyman.com logo in any materials without the written permission of HoustonHandyman.com.
• Do not use any HoustonHandyman.com trademark or name as or as part of a company, product, service, solution, technology, or program name.
• Do not use a HoustonHandyman.com trademark or name in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of HoustonHandyman.com.
• Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to the HoustonHandyman.com name or any HoustonHandyman.com trademark.
• Do not copy or imitate any HoustonHandyman.com trade dress, type style, logo, product packaging, or the look, design, or overall commercial impression of any HoustonHandyman.com website, blog, or other materials.
• Do not register or use any domain name that incorporates any HoustonHandyman.com mark or name.
• Do not register or seek to register a HoustonHandyman.com trademark or name, or any mark or name that is confusingly similar to a HoustonHandyman.com mark or name.
Trademark Permission Requests
To request permission to use a HoustonHandyman.com trademark please contact us using our online contact form at www.houstonhandyman.com/contact/